VIRTUAL INSANITY

I have a bit of a dark side. I have always love highly dramatic and emotional entertainment, especially music. I created a Crazy Playlist of songs and videos that beautifully illustrate struggels with sanity. This was the my first attempt at creating a playlist on Daily Motion and I meant for the playlist to be in reverse order but I think this might work better.



The songs in the playlist are listed bellow



I love editing playlist and trying to include all the good songs that I missed. What would you like to see on the Crazy Playlist?


|

3 comments:

LazyKing said...

great playlist! I love Clint Eastwood

Mikes Sumondong said...

Thanks for the Unwell song. like it. it's also good you're using dailymotion. i'm so tired of youtube already. lol!

God Bless...

Your Daily Word

Liggybee said...

That's a great playlist...I could easily do my work while listening to them. I especially like Matchbox 20's Unwell.