My good friend LazyKing let me lift a post from his blog Bored...Get Unbored. I've been a little behind on my TV shows so I wanted the benefit of his expertise (or couch potato habits, judge for yourself ; ) to know what shows to catch on Hulu.

The 2008-2009 TV-show season is officially over :( and we'll have to wait until next September or or January to find the outcome of the shocking and unexpected finales.
I've pretty much watched all the episodes of the TV-show (I know I'm an addict) and here are my ratings:

++ 10/10
Fringe
Nip/Tuck
House of Payne

++ 9/10
Gossip Girl
Big Bang Theory
Prison Break
Grey's anatomy
Chuck

++ 8/10
How I met your Mother
Scrubs
Everybody hates Chris
Kings
Desperate Housewives
24

++ 7/10
Roommates
Private Practice

++ 6/10
Lost
2 and Half men

++ All the following TV-shows were bad, boring, ridiculous, repetitive or tasteless that I stopped watching them around the middle-season. I rated them 3 or 4/10
Heroes
My Name is Earl
Damages
Ugly Betty
The Mentalist
Castle

I probably forgot to list a few shows and these ratings are only for this season not the TV-show in general.

What's your favorite TV-show?
What do you think about his ratings?


|

1 comments:

virgo27 said...

out of all that are mentioned, i watch "house of payne" and "kings" the most. both are pretty good shows; "house of payne" is hilarious at times, curtis is a fool! "kings" is interesting, i hope that it lasts. actually, i need to catch up on my episodes on hulu. thanks for the reminder.