What should you do if your in the mood for great music, a good movie or expanding your mind? You should visit Homebody Blogger, authored by a personal trainer who goes by the username virgo27 on Blogger. She has published several health related articles on 3L's Wellness Wednesday that are labels trainer's corner.

This talented writer had me hooked form the very first visit. The blog has themed days and my favorite is Old School Saturdays that usually includes a playlist of soulful ballads that I can't help but to bounce to.

...Are you still reading this? What do I have to say to convince you to visit Homebody Blogger and see it for yourself. Below under related links If you love the blog as much as I don't forget to follow homebodyblogger on Twitter.





Homebody Blogger Links:

Tell Me Something Good- Quote of Day
Film Review Fridays Crank YankersHomebody Blogger is a great blog for the music, movie, or art lover in you.


|

2 comments:

LazyKing said...

One of the best music/movie/humor/puzzles blog. I alwyas enjoy reading her reviews and I always discover something new, great and original with all her playlists

3L said...

You know I agree but I'm glad that some else commented just in case readers don't take my word for it.