I love dancing to funky songs like Groove Is In The Heart. There were a lot of songs I wanted add but could not find the video. I plan to add to this list so please tell me what songs make you get down with your bad self. If its on the web, I'll find it! If you do too you enjoy the playlist. So get out of your seat and shake your groove thang.

1) Groove Thang

Zhané -Uploaded by lachula.



2) Every Little Step

Bobby Brown - Uploaded by jpdc11.


3) No Parking On The Dance Floor


4) Freak Out

Chic - Uploaded by jamz_flava.


5) Flashlight


6) Love Shack


7) Never Stop


8) Tell Me


9) Groove Is In The Heart


|

2 comments:

virgo27 said...

awesome selections!!! u took it back with bobby brown and b-52's!! amel is my girl!!! love the brand new heavies!!!

LazyKing said...

Yeahhh let's get funky!!