It seems like only yesterday when I didn't know the difference between a post or a tweat but hear I stand honored among many great colleages. I may be a little silly but I am completly sincere in joyfully accepting The Kreativ Blogger Award. The Kreativ Blogger Award from LazyKing of Bored...Get Unbored nominated me for this prestigious award validating LL&L of being a worthy read. To understand my sincerity please read I'm a Kreativ Blogger and read LazyKing's funny, informative or beautiful post to get a glimpse great blogger.

Recently I've had a few blogging and personal challenges that I allowed to slow me down. With this award I am encouraged to work hard to provide quality content and to feature other blogs that entertain and encourage me.The are two rules for the Kreative blogger. The first rule is to write 7 things that make you happy. The second is to nominate seven of your favorite blogs for this award:

It is easy for me to give credit for the talent that I see. Please accept this award with no string attached; just know that I appreciated you and your blog for unique reasons and I wish you great success.




|

8 comments:

LazyKing said...

You really deserve your award

3L said...

Your sweet : D

kiss my black ads said...

wowowowowowow!


!!!!



!!


!

3L said...

lol. I'm not sure what that means but I think you are happy, right?!?

Rebecca said...

LOL, I know I am happy for you! You really deserve this

and hey..... Thank you so much LLnL

Best of everything to you!

3L said...

Thank you Rebecca.

Doson said...

Congratulations to LLnL & LazyKing :P

3L said...

: ) Thank you!