Space Pictures

I love nature and I love pictures, but space pictures captivate me. Since I'm not brave enough to to explore outer space I'll gaze at these breathing taking Flickr Photos and imagine what it would be like to see these sights first hand.

The Night Lights of the United States (as seen from space)
The Night Lights of the United States (as seen from space)
Uploaded by woodlywonderworks


Blue Marble (Planet Earth)
Blue Marble (Planet Earth)
Uploaded by woodlywonderworks


Earthrise / Apollo 8
Earthrise / Apollo 8
Uploaded by woodlywonderworks


Upgrading the International Space Station
Upgrading the International Space Station
Uploaded by chatarra picks


invitation to dance
invitation to dance
Uploaded by LadyAmadad


Hubble's Largest Galaxy Portrait
Hubble's Largest Galaxy Portrait Offers a new High-Def view
Uploaded by Venom82


NGC6164
NGC6164
Uploaded by blueforce4116


Moon Hypersaturated (by Noel Carboni)
Moon Hypersaturated (by Noel Carboni)
Uploaded by Stijn Vogels



Related Links:

Master of Space and Time- Amazon paperback

Yahoo Space Pictures

Google Space Pictures


|

6 comments:

Doson said...

Great Pics.. I wish I can travel around BUT it will not be a dream come true cos' it'll never happen for poor meh!!

ami said...

Some really cool pics
Just amazing. Makes one seem so small in the grand scheme of things

Ami
Niche Marketing Blog

virgo27 said...

space captivates me as well, it has since i was very young. i've always had and still have a strong interest in space. if i'm around and can afford to go on commercial space excursions, when the time comes, i'm definitely going!!

3L said...

@Doson- "...poor meh!!" LOL. If you really want it I believe you can have it.

@ami- That reminds me of a line from I Hope You Dance, "I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean." Looking at the big universe helps me to feel at peace; I wonder why that is.

virgo27- My husband wants to go too. It scares me but I think that is life challenging experience that could never be topped. When you do go please take a camera ; )

Doson said...

:) let's hope & see what happens next

3L said...

Yes I hope its all good.